The Multi-Dimensional Digital Economy Application System (MDDEAS™) is a web-based, worldwide-patented, open-access software technology platform offered to the real economy participants in the world’s global value chains on Software as a Service (SaaS) basis. The MDDEAS™ is free of use to all users in the real economy as long as they have Internet access. It can be accessed directly using an Internet portal or through ease of integration with their existing systems.
As participants conduct their trade activities, the MDDEAS™ accumulates rich, dynamic, continuously validated, and real-time data with Ultimate Data Quality (UDQ) with near certain veracity. UDQ de-risks the global value chains due to increased transparency, and empowers Digital Economy services such as commerce, finance, and insurance.
The main benefit of the MDDEAS™ ecosystem based on such UDQ is that it allows for the creation of the smart e-Commerce, e-Finance, and e-Insurance matrices with unprecedented high conversion ratios of a user seeing a product or service online to its acquisition. Accordingly, the main functionalities of the MDDEAS™ include:
- Managing global trade transactions shelf-to-shelf
- Smart matching of buyers and sellers in the B2B marketplace to grow trade
- Increasing ease of access to trade financing
- Enhancing the availability of affordable insurance for trade transactions
The MDDEAS™ represents a quantum leap in global trade by delivering new levels of efficiency and cargo security to every participant in the shipment flow through the use of the following apps:
- e-Logistics Suite (AxioLog): integrates and automates the horizontal logistics processes of trade across all of the 19 industry clusters within the global value chains
- e-Commerce Suite (AxioMark): consists of an Online Advertising Platform, an e-Commerce Enablement App, a Customer Relationship Management App, and a Carbon Trading App
- e-Finance Suite (AxioFin): consists of a Trade Finance Risk Mitigation App, a Financial Transactions Risk Mitigation App, and an Asset Recovery App for financial services firms
- e-Insurance Suite (AxioIn): contains a Trade Insurance Risk Mitigation App, a Risk Accumulations Modeling App, and an Expedite Claims Processing App for the insurance services firms
- e-Grants Suite (AxioGrant): enables Small & Medium Enterprises (SMEs) to apply for, obtain, and manage the grants provided by the WLC and its affiliates to maximize their trade efficiency based on what technology makes possible now and in the future